Meet Atlas - a platform for interacting with both small and internet scale unstructured datasets.
Atlas enables you to:
- Store, update and organize multi-million point datasets of unstructured text, images and embeddings.
- Visually interact with embeddings of your data from a web browser.
- Operate over unstructured data and embeddings with topic modeling, semantic duplicate clustering and semantic search.
- Generate high dimensional and two-dimensional embeddings of your data.
Use Atlas to:
- Visualize, interact, collaborate and share large datasets of text and embeddings.
- Collaboratively curate your unstructured datasets (clean, tag and label)
- Build high-availability apps powered by semantic search
- Understand and debug the latent space of your AI model trains
Read about how Atlas works or get started below!
Install the Nomic client with:
Login/create your Nomic account:
Follow the instructions to obtain your access token. Enter your access token with:
You are ready to interact with Atlas. Continue on to make your first data map.
Twitter (5.4 million tweets)
Stable Diffusion (6.4 million images)
NeurIPS Proceedings (16,623 documents)
Nomic is the world's first information cartography company. We believe that the fastest way to understand your data is to look at it.